My husband is an adventurer through and through. He likes jumping off high cliffs into the water and exploring any possible place he can get to. Jon had the opportunity to fish with a friend at Mohave Lake in AZ. He loved it and had a lot to share about it … so I wanted to share why you should go too!
- It is always a good idea to travel to new places, so why not go here?
- The contrast of the large, blue lake to the surrounding dry desert terrain is stunning.
- You can drive the boat up to several private beaches and soak up the sun.
- The water is so clear that you can see at least thirty feet down into it.
- Even if you are not an experienced fisher, you can catch lots of Bass, and maybe even a Catfish too!
- There are plenty of places to cliff jump into the water for all you thrill seekers out there.
- The water is warm. So you can just jump in and relax. No catching your breathe from the cold shock!
- The lake is huge (41.41 miles squared to be exact) so it is easy to find your own quiet stretch of water and have ample room to cruise around.
- It is ideal for non-boating activities as well. Paddle boarding, kayaking, and jet skiing are perfect for this lake.
Here are some of the photos Jon took of his trip to Mohave Lake. Enjoy!